- Place/Answer phone calls on behalf of some of the best companies in the world.
- Provide excellent customer experience
- Perform script/build a successful consultative relationship through professional communication
- Answer potential customer questions about products/services
- Overcome customer reluctance when applicable
- Enter data efficiently/Communicate via email with little to no errors
- Meet daily and monthly performance goals
- Stable work history
- Professional appearance
- Demonstrated passion for excellence in the customer experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Computer navigation skills
What’s in it for you:
- Paid-Time Off
- Casual & Fun environment
- Advancement opportunities
- Flexible Scheduling
- High Commission Structures
TLC Associates is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. TLC Associates will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.